Truck Lift Shops Recommendation

Can anyone recommend a good shop to install a lift kit on my 4Runner? I’ve been quoted by the 4x4 shops and they were extremely high in my opinion.

Kinda looking for a mom and pops shop in the Mt.P/Charleston area.

Thanks in advanced

Can’t help but make sure who ever does it for you is good at Alignment after the lift.

It’s a little bit of a drive but the four wheel drive center in orangeburg is top notch.

Don’t want to come off like an A hole, but if you’re not capable of installing it yourself, you’re going to have to pay what the professionals charge. Your opinion of the price is just that. I know from experience the Toyota lifts are a bit more involved than most IFS setups and therefore you’re going to pay more labor.

LC at Palmetto 4x4 is the most reasonably priced of all of the local shops, and he and his guys do great work. If you don’t like his price, you need a shade-tree mechanic, and if that’s what you want, shoot me a message and I’ll put you in touch with someone who may be able to help.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

I am unable to lift it myself due to rules of where I live, but I managed to find a shop with a good reputation and reasonable prices to do it. Thanks again everyone.

There is no substitute for hard work-Thomas A Edison

Mind sharing which shop was able to earn your business?

Thanks

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Sorry should have done that earlier. Coastal Automotive right before Awendaw is the place. Extremely friendly over the phone and seemed like easy going/honest guys. I’ll give an update after it’s done for anyone that’s interested

There is no substitute for hard work-Thomas A Edison