Trucks

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Many different names: Cali Lean, Palatka Lean, Carolina Squat…

All are take offs and exaggerations of Baja Racing Trucks…

RBF

Baja racing racing trucks! No, not at all rbf. the squat thing is not at all baja racing! :smiley: Try again.

https://wbhswestwind.net/2781/student-life/columns/truck-trendscarolina-squat-carolina-not/

https://blacksmokemedia.wordpress.com/2014/04/03/whats-with-the-carolina-squat-and-the-cali-lean/

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Double D

What is going on with everyone squatting them:question:, looks kinda like they are towing a really heavy invisible load. What is the purpose for doing that to the vehicle :question:

Double D.

Rednecks jumping on a bandwagon, that’s all.

What bandwagon would it be Polly?

No sir, wanna be rednecks. real red necks don’t do that silly crap. Only Girls squat, not men.

Why would you ever lower a 4X4? that defeats the whole purpose of one. To each there own, The ones that pizz me off are those to stupid to angle the headlights down.

Carolina Squat is the bandwagon. Dual exhaust usually accompanies this obnoxious procedure.

So this is where you assume it is all rednecks? what actually do you considered a red neck, besides myself. I never associated city folk with being redneck. Are you basing this on the modern liberal news media calling most all white trash … rednecks? You know things change. was a time when being a redneck was associated with those that worked all day in the hot sun to earn a living. :wink: Even though you are my age, I don’t th

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic

so are you saying youre just old?? :smiley:

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

Far from that brah.....you want old, natureboi is who you need to look up.

Dang it Polly, why you gotta be young and natureboy old? I think you and I are close in age, and natureboy’s not too far from us.

and since you love correcting spelling so much it’s not natureboi… but natureboy. :wink: “Your” welcome. :smiley:

Why Bruce?.. the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.

quote:

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he’d tell him he’s doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Many different names: Cali Lean, Palatka Lean, Carolina Squat…

All are take offs and exaggerations of Baja Racing Trucks…

RBF

Baja racing racing trucks! No, not at all rbf. the squat thing is not at all baja racing! :smiley: Try again.

https://wbhswestwind.net/2781/student-life/columns/truck-trendscarolina-squat-carolina-not/

https://blacksmokemedia.wordpress.com/2014/04/03/whats-with-the-carolina-squat-and-the-cali-lean/

RBF

LOL, you are showing your ignorance dude! You ever baja raced? I have. it is a wanna be impression… Carolina squat = baja racing… laughable! actually stupid at the least. Just a young fad reaching out to do something youthful, like some many of us did …. break dancing, curb feelers, low riders, parachute pants, oh so many… :smiley:

I’ll meet with you and explain how much money and suspension costs to make a baja racer. Carolina squatting is not baja racing. Period.

Edit: you say you are never wrong… That is not true RBF. :smiley: you are wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67 LOL, you are showing your ignorance dude! You ever baja raced? I have. it is a wanna be impression.... Carolina squat = baja racing... laughable! actually stupid at the least. Just a young fad reaching out to do something youthful, like some many of us did …. break dancing, curb feelers, low riders, parachute pants, oh so many... :smiley:

I’ll meet with you and explain how much money and suspension costs to make a baja racer. Carolina squatting is not baja racing. Period.

Edit: you say you are never wrong… That is not true RBF. :smiley: you are wrong.

I am not saying they are trying to create a Baja racer… I am saying the squatted look originated from mimicking the baja racing look, and then exaggerated… It all started in Cali…

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/129323-cali-lean/

RBF

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67 LOL, you are showing your ignorance dude! You ever baja raced? I have. it is a wanna be impression.... Carolina squat = baja racing... laughable! actually stupid at the least. Just a young fad reaching out to do something youthful, like some many of us did …. break dancing, curb feelers, low riders, parachute pants, oh so many... :smiley:

I am not saying they are trying to create a Baja racer… I am saying the squatted look originated from mimicking the baja racing look, and then exaggerated… It all started in Cali…

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/129323-cali-lean/

RBF

Ok, I’ll go with that… I still don’t agree with it, but there is a lot I don’t agree with. Hey, I’m just an aging dude that thinks this fad is not so cool. But who Am I to judge our youth and others that think squatting a truck is cool?

Squat em! just have the good respect to aim you headlights down!!

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67 Ok, I'll go with that... I still don't agree with it, but there is a lot I don't agree with. Hey, I'm just an aging dude that thinks this fad is not so cool. But who Am I to judge our youth and others that think squatting a truck is cool?

Squat em! just have the good respect to aim you headlights down!!

No Fred, it isn’t “cool”. It is dangerous and a hazard to other drivers… I am fine with people doing what they want as long as it doesn’t interfere with my safety while trying to get redneck style points and the next mud cricket…

RBF