Trucks

What is going on with everyone squatting them:question:, looks kinda like they are towing a really heavy invisible load. What is the purpose for doing that to the vehicle :question:

It is just a phase, give them a few years & they will be squatting the front.

Must have plenty of $$ for fuel.
Looked into just leveling my Dodge 2500 and read in several sites it will drop mileage if I bring the front up a little.

There will always be those who pride themselves on appearance ahead of performance.

Yeah, I really don’t get that “squat” look. Kind of silly, looks like it’s taking a dump.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by Double D

What is going on with everyone squatting them:question:, looks kinda like they are towing a really heavy invisible load. What is the purpose for doing that to the vehicle :question:

Double D.

Rednecks jumping on a bandwagon, that’s all.

Can only afford 1/2 the lift kit.

Mark
Southport 28TE
2X Yamaha F250
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:

Double D.

What bandwagon would it be Polly?

No sir, wanna be rednecks. real red necks don’t do that silly crap. Only Girls squat, not men.

Why would you ever lower a 4X4? that defeats the whole purpose of one. To each there own, The ones that pizz me off are those to stupid to angle the headlights down.

You got that right Fred,them headlights are killing me.Maybe DF could set up some type of untouchable task force to get these punks in line.

I saw one yesterday pulling a 10 or 12 ft jon boat with a little tiny motor on it. Dumbest thing I saw all day.

quote:
Originally posted by DG34YF

Must have plenty of $$ for fuel.
Looked into just leveling my Dodge 2500 and read in several sites it will drop mileage if I bring the front up a little.

There will always be those who pride themselves on appearance ahead of performance.

If you’re worried about a 1/2 MPG loss from a lift then you should probably not be in a 2500 to begin with, no?

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
quote:

Double D.

No sir, wanna be rednecks. real red necks don’t do that silly crap. Only Girls squat, not men.

Why would you ever lower a 4X4? that defeats the whole purpose of one. To each there own, The ones that pizz me off are those to stupid to angle the headlights down.

Carolina Squat is the bandwagon. Dual exhaust usually accompanies this obnoxious procedure.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
quote:

Double D.

Carolina Squat is the bandwagon. Dual exhaust usually accompanies this obnoxious procedure.

Dual exhaust has been around since long ago. I think what you’re referring to is what these clowns call “clapped out” exhaust; where it sounds like a giant plastic baseball card in the spokes of something turning stupid fast. They actually do it on purpose as stupid as that sounds; but then again they do the squat thing on purpose as well…

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Many different names: Cali Lean, Palatka Lean, Carolina Squat…

All are take offs and exaggerations of Baja Racing Trucks…

RBF

Poly this is all i can think of reading your comment…

https://media.giphy.com/media/KmCvGwfEaoGrK/giphy.gif

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic

Poly this is all i can think of reading your comment…

https://media.giphy.com/media/KmCvGwfEaoGrK/giphy.gif

Proline 201WA

Mechanic, why not post the PM I sent to you on 5/28?

I can go back and post them, seems every question you asked regarding available warehouse space, I answered. Included were price/sq ft, location and terms.

At least try to remember the last PM, and what I offered to you and your boss.

Have a great day!

you were very helpful, and i appreciated that.

do not take what i posted personally. the way you worded that sounded like a grumpy old man set in his ways, that is all i was saying.

Proline 201WA

quote:

you were very helpful, and i appreciated that.

do not take what i posted personally. the way you worded that sounded like a grumpy old man set in his ways, that is all i was saying.

Proline 201WA

Its all cool brah, I'm far from a grumpy person.

so are you saying youre just old?? :smiley:

Proline 201WA

quote:

so are you saying youre just old?? :smiley:

Proline 201WA

Far from that brah.....you want old, natureboi is who you need to look up.
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Many different names: Cali Lean, Palatka Lean, Carolina Squat…

All are take offs and exaggerations of Baja Racing Trucks…

RBF

Baja racing racing trucks! No, not at all rbf. the squat thing is not at all baja racing! :smiley: Try again.