True gifts...

A week until Christmas and most of you are worrying about what to buy for someone…somewhere…

I hope that you will pause for a minute to remember what Christmas is really about.
God’s blessings…sacrifices…
What we have and not what we need…those we love…those we have lost…
Things are just that…things.
The real treasures and gifts are often the things right in front of us…or just a call or visit away.
I hope all of you have a wonderful and Blessed Christmas…and you know what…instead of buying something new and shiny…why not regift something you treasure to someone you treasure…and write them a note to tell them why.
Life is precious and never long enough.
Love you all.

Merry Christmas.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

You are so right Penny. As I get older, I find myself thinking about the things in life that are truly important, family, friends, having a roof over your head and not going to bed hungry, good health, etc… Thanks for the post and the photos. I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Merry Christmas Penny…thanks for the perspective…
Love, Bonzo

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Well put and X2 on what they have already said.

Merry Christmas Penny!

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

You put in the Merry & Jesus put the Christ in Christmas! Merry Christmas to you Ms. Penny & Merry Christmas to all!

What a wonderful surprise at Christmas time

https://prophecyinthenews.com/world_news/texas-girls-inoperable-brain-tumor-vanishes/

GOD IS GREAT!

Penny…how is Roo?

Anyway, don’t know if you saw my post earlier:

I think I found a good gift for The Warden this year…my college buddy’s daughter is a very talented artist. I sent her some pictures of our current and long lost shelties from the past 29 years and she came up with this:

When I picked it I asked Christine if I could post her on a few forums, she said yes. So if anyone wants a commissioned piece at a good price of a boat, fishing, lowcountry, dogs, cats, birds…let me know or contact her and I’ll pass you her info.

This is her Instagram account:
https://www.instagram.com/christinesphunkyartz/ to see her talent
https://www.facebook.com/christine.lutfy.7

I bet you she could do a great painting of your dad with the dolphin in her special style. I think prices start at around $150. Thought I’d pass it along.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 23 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 19 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

That’s beautiful !!!
We are doing ok
Christmas will be hard without daddy here for sure.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

You are so right Penny. As I get older, I find myself thinking about the things in life that are truly important, family, friends, having a roof over your head and not going to bed hungry, good health, etc… Thanks for the post and the photos. I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

+1

Merry Christmas to All!

I also thought this was an outstanding suggestion.

Franklin Graham: This Christmas, ‘Do Something for Somebody You Don’t Know’