Trying to track down CPR cards

I got the name of a guy off this site a while back that taught us a refresher course for CPR. I believe his name was Bill Fieshe or something similar. Anybody got a contact number?

Look up SCAHEC & then click on your region. They should be able to help find some one if you cannot.

We already took the course, but never got the cards…just trying to get ahold of someone to get the cards issued for our staff.

KeyWest15

good luck.

Next time, if you are going for a re-cert try http://www.americansti.org/ I have had to take it every year for the last 15 as a professional diver. Heck of a lot easier and faster than the RC.

If he is affiliated with AHEC then they should be able to help you get your cards. You can try to contact them to see if they put on that class that he taught.
My wife work for one of them so they typically have several classes a year & have different teachers they bring in to do the class. Call the AHEC that would cover your area & if the guy is someone they use then they may be able to help you out.