trying

Tryed it again last Saturday. Got to the jetties about 08. Bait no problem. Probably a dozen or so boats. Boat pulls up about 25 ft off my side down current They dropped their lines within minutes doubled up. They probably caught 14 fish in a little over an hour. Between 30 and 40 in. They were the hot boat for sure. We got a little Bonner head and a sand truck that was it. Move back into the creeks bought some spots and croker still couldn’t get a redfish. Headed for the hill about 3:00.

Through the net back in the creek and come up with some juvenile flounder.
Ran out to the jetty’s about 4:00 this afternoon. Only a couple boats. Was going to run down the beach and look for poggies but it was just a little choppy. Put the motor down in the middle of where the mullet come around the end of the jetties. Put 3 lines out and it wasn’t just a minute. Got the strangest hit and then what a surprise… Made my day…

About the time I got that line back out another one went off.

A thick 33 in…
Stuck a tag in her butt and headed to the hill.
We’ll see what tomorrow brings. Plan on being on the water by 07

Time to go…

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

Hey, you got out there and made it back. I call that a good day.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Well we made it on the water about 07 this morning. Little guy managed to catch a couple nice Crocker’s before we made a run for it…

It turned nasty quick.

That’s back in the waterway Calabash crossroads…

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

Doesn’t sound too bad. I bet the little man had fun.:+1:

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]