Tucker Carlson vs Bill Nye The science guy

Saw this last night on Fox. Like Tuckers new show.

NOTE; when you open link, scroll down to the vid at bottom as it is the whole vid rather than a small portion.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/28/tucker-bill-nye-the-science-guy-clash-on-climate-change-video/

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

I saw that! Nye didn’t have a clue, he didn’t have one proven fact , and he probably* converted quite a few alarmists to deniers with that one!

• an often used alarmist word

Bill Nye is just a pawn in our main stream media.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Bill Nye is just a pawn in our main stream media.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Nye sounded like an idiot!

The kids used to watch his Bill Nye the Science Guy show at one time. Never knew he was such a liberal loon until a couple of years ago.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

From a more open-minded point of view…Bill Nye did answer Carlson’s questions, it just wasn’t the answers Carlson wanted to hear. Carlson refused to accept Nye’s answers so it was made into a confrontational interview instead of an informational interview.

I like the different points of view Google presents

Nye showed up completely un-prepared, attempted to cram the settled science crap down Tuckers throat, and Tucker didn’t buy it. Nye only offered opinions - not science. His final dig at Trumps administration was hilarious! Nye should go back to childrens shows

Good try, ED. A google search that is bound to gather responses from left edge sources? Solid argument, there.

Nye got owned.

Apparently, Nye doesn’t think the data shows any warming between 1750 and the early 1900s. He missed an entire century and a half. A century and a half that had no significant increase in human released CO2. A century and a half, when observed, shows warming much like the warming we’re having now (statistically in distinguishable). So, what’s so special about the warming we’re having now? Nothing.

The only warming of concern is in models that disagree with the data they are supposed to predict.

17’ Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26’ Palmer Scott project hull
14’ Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

quote:
Originally posted by PalmerScott

Good try, ED. A google search that is bound to gather responses from left edge sources? Solid argument, there.

Reading comprehension issues much? There are 3 articles, tell me which ones are left.

On second thought Nye should not teach our children

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel
quote:
Originally posted by PalmerScott

Reading comprehension issues much? There are 3 articles, tell me which ones are left.

You’re right.

I jumped to a conclusion.

The fact that one of the headlines characterizes the event as a ‘debate’ and another as a Carlson ‘melt down’ when Carlson was asking some very simple and pertinent questions and Nye couldn’t/wouldn’t answer them led me to conclude that those two sites had some agenda other than honest news reporting.

I actually have no idea whether or not ‘Raw Story’ or ‘Legal Insurrection’ is a left edge source. I can only conclude from those headlines that dae ignant.

17’ Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26’ Palmer Scott project hull
14’ Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

I didn’t see, nor want to see any of it, but Ray Charles could see what’s happening. Don’t care about why or the politics. If it is caused by man, wtf can be done about it now…? All I know is the I haven’t seen more that 3 weeks of winter in like 3/4 years here in Charlotte. Trees and bushes are in mid bloom, or in many cases already bloomed. I have never seen this in my lifetime.