Tues 9th, Wed 10th

Your boat or mine? Arrive G-town on Sunday 7th to see if my boat is OK after the storm. Figure a couple days to get ready. Looking for 1-2 crew to pull lures for wahoo/sails.

Alternately- I will crew for you. Will check this site for responses.

I am looking at going out on Monday if it looks good. I launch out of Wappo cut. We can take mine, 282 Scout with everything. I will provide all tackle (unless you have a rig you really want to fish).

Let me know
John
(901) 652 5310

John, Can’t make it Monday; business call at 1100. Will be glad to go with you Tuesday or Wednesday.

26 Cobia WA
twin yama -150s

Tuesday thur the rest of the week is not good offshore (as of right now). But if it lays down somtime during the week i will be standing by, and get up with you.

John

John, Hope you tore 'em up today. Conditions at edisto bouy look ideal…but if you didn’t make it: I am still looking to go Tuesday/Wednesday. /Kevin

26 Cobia WA
twin yama -150s

Didnt get out today offshore, went inshore in my Kayak. As for the rest of the week, I wont be able to get out till maybe Thursday or friday. I hope you can make it, If not maybe next time. I will be out of the are from Sat till the end of the month. I will try to fish the Billfish tourament on the 27 Sept. if you are in the are, you are more than welcoame to fish it with us.

John

John, My brother and a Buddy coming to fish Thur-Sat, so I am “entertaining.” Thanks for the offer. I get down here only every now and then and am always scrambling for a partner. Sincerely appreciate your generous offers. I will keep you in mind when looking for a ride/partner. As for the tournament…nothing I would like better…but will be in Louisianna on business. Take care/Kevin

26 Cobia WA
twin yama -150s