Tuesday- 3 feet at 13 seconds

Thinking about trying for some wahoo on Tuesday. The forecast is for 3 feet at 13-14 seconds. Almost sounds too good to pass up. Anyone else thinking about giving it a try?

Capt. Dick Vance
2016 Sea Hunt Gamefish 25
Twin Yamaha 150’s
843-209-1630

I was looking at that too. Thinking of making a trip down tuesday/wednesday for the short window. Was wondering if anyone else was gonna try it.

Sea Hunt 220
“Salty Mo”

A few people must be going, we have sold a few packs of Ballyhoo in the shop today and over the weekend.

I have a crew together and I’m going. I’ll be on 16, 65, and 68. The boat name is Hot Shot.

Capt. Dick Vance
Sea Hunt Gamefish 25
Twin Yamaha 150’s
843-209-1630

I couldn’t get any other takers, but the wife and I will be leaving greenville tomorrow morning and hope to launch from wappoo landing around noon. I usually monitor 16 and 68. Salty Mo is our boat name. We will probably head straight out past y73 to the ledge if conditions permit.

Sea Hunt 220
“Salty Mo”

Cant go Tuesday…trying Wednesday

Killing myself at work…nice.

Will be heading out Wednesday morning monitoring 16 and 68. Going to see if there is still a Wahoo bite after the storm. Forecast looks great

Follys Best
World Cat 266SC
Scout 15.5

Let us know how you do! Want to see some big wahoo pics :wink:

“mr keys”

We will head out of Remelys around 7:30

Looks nice out there. Hope you get em!

“mr keys”

Well it looks like we got out to the ledge just a bit too late in the day. Got one strike on the planer pulling a naked ballyhoo. Unfortunately Haddrell’s was out of wire rigged and I had to settle for mono so you can guess what happened there. No other strikes during 3 hours of trolling. Then of course when I’m pulling lines up a (**() bonito wants to hit as I have the reel in free spool and bird nests me something awful. Managed to put him in the box and turned him into some bonito strips today for future trolling. Ironically he ate the bonito strip on a sea witch that I was pulling. lol

Sea Hunt 220
“Salty Mo”