TV repair in the Charleston area?

My 3 year old threw his sippy cup at my new Samsung TV. Sound still comes through, but the picture is toast. I think the glass behind the plastic screen is cracked. I can see spider webbing when I turn it on, although it does not appear cracked when off.

I think it is destined for the TV graveyard, but wanted to see if anyone knew of any good TV repair places. If I can get it fixed at a reasonable price, I may do so. Thanks guys (and girls) for your suggestions.

I didn’t think they existed any more, but I got a few hits when I googled “tv repair charleston”.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

Jimmy gobel west ashley…he is close to Hokusai pokes…the costume rental place on 61.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Place up on cross county road. Their name escapes me right now.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

There is/was a place on 17 across from the autozone near the car lots.He’s been there forever.

Double D.

quote:
Originally posted by Double D

There is/was a place on 17 across from the autozone near the car lots.He’s been there forever.

Double D.

Yes, next to Rick Hendrick Honda, I think. He’s been there as long as I can remember.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

The place on Cross County “Patton and Young” closed , I knew a fellow who worked there he told me with most of the New Digital T.V. they were cheaper to buy a new one then repair. Hence the closure just not that much call for it.

economy tv on savannah hwy has always been good to me, but that’s an expensive fix if the LCD itself is broken.

“Edaniel is a compromising liberal, according to past threads, so consider that info here too.” - mac daddy

I second Gobels TV Repair on St. Andrews Blvd.

17’ Islander,
60hp Evinrude

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I’ve already got a new one on order, but I might make a few calls next week. If not, it’s going in the trash can. Better yet, maybe I can use it as an anchor at the grillage.

I’ll take it for target practice!

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

I’ll take it for target practice!

I’ll keep you posted. You are more than welcome to it if I can’t get it fixed for a reasonable price.