Two hand guns stolen...

Two pistols stolen near Folly Rd…
Ruger LCP 380: s/n 377-45066
Ruger LCR 38 Special: s/n 545-82166
CASE #: 2018 010295 Officer J Wasson
@ Charleston Sheriffs Dept,
I’m offering a REWARD for information.

You are ahead of many by providing the serial numbers. Wish you the best, I had law enforcement recover a stolen one for me. There is hope!!

Officer Wasson is a good guy!, hope you get them back. I did quite a few years ago in NC stolen from a locked vehicle in a locked box at a hotel. Dumb mistake, but was fortunate (and surprised) to get a call a few months later saying it had been recovered…AND had not been used in a crime.

Man I hate that for you. I would not hold your breath but, don’t completely give up hope. I have returned 4 weapons to their rightful owners this year. Criminals are basically stupid, they slip up, get caught with a gun and once it is run…

The biggest problem is the department that took the initial report or, the department that later finds the gun. Inputting the correct information every time is critical or you will never get a match and it will appear as though the weapon is clear. Ask me how I know.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Hope they find your guns.

Might be considered a delicate question, but were they stolen from your home or a vehicle?

My fear is that some grease ball will use it for bad intent. They will get what they deserve. Karma is an angel.

Capt. Garry Coats
Folly Beach & CHS
@DolphinChartersSC