UFO over James Island

Just saw one around 8-810. Did anyone else see it? Large green light shooting across the sky. Likely a meteorite, but way closer than anything else I have ever seen. Thought for sure I was going to see an impact in the distance!

How do you know you weren’t on that ship and everything you know was an artificial reality. They just let you off the ship and you were watching it fly away, and now you are living your “true” life?

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I saw it, that was wild! That was by far the brightest meteorite I’ve ever seen.

It was a methane fart, from the marsh!

quote:
Originally posted by SCOOBIE

I saw it, that was wild! That was by far the brightest meteorite I’ve ever seen.

Cool! I was hoping I wasn't the only one!

Russians…

I can’t believe I clicked on this. Easy when you get a minute can you come over here and kick me in the nuts please?

I saw it from the JI high school

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I can’t believe I clicked on this. Easy when you get a minute can you come over here and kick me in the nuts please?

Easy, if you don't hit them the first time, just keep kicking around down there until you hear something.
quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Get Cantorre to do it…Oh, I forgot, he’s “busy” with Bonzo.