Untrue things your parents told you

My wife has my 3-year-old grandson believing he can blow on the stoplights and make then change.

You’ll catch a cold if you go outside in the winter without a coat/hat.

“Your face will freeze like that” when you make an ugly face.

if you swallow gum it stays in you for 7 years

You’ll go blind…

Watermelon seeds will grow in your belly

1 Like

Mixed_Nutz
You’ll go blind…
Hahaha

You gonna get ringworms,running around barefooted all the time and smoking cigarettes will stunt your growth.haha Mama was always telling us stuff would go on our permanent record.You boys can’t go swimming until an hour after eating

1 Like

Them frogs will give you warts and if that turtle bites your finger, it won’t let go till the sun goes down

Wife says, the turtle ain’t going to let loose until it thunders…

She’s right,I remember that one too

LOL, I quit just in time.

Nothing good ever happens after midnight.

Get back from that t.v., you’ll go blind!

IF you pee in this pool the water will turn purple.

My Grandma would give me coffee and my Mom wouldn’t let me drink it because it would stunt my growth.

If you tell a lie, You’ll get bumps on your tongue.

My parents have told me almost every single one of them.

Wife gets a phone call from daughter. The 13-year-old and the 3 year old were in the backseat. Had to take her to school for some reason this morning. They stopped at a light. Granddaughter starts freaking out mom something wrong with Gannon. Daughter goes to pull off the shoulder of the road. Looks back and sees Gannon and realizes what he is doing.
Pulls back out granddaughter still freaking out mom he’s hyperventilating something’s wrong stop.

I guess we blew it with the 13-year-old and never taught her how to change the lights.

Didn’t it though? :grinning: