Upcoming fishing trip- Monday 3/19- 3/20

Okay guys, I know I have posted about this before but my brother has had to reschedule a couple of times but is finally bringing his butt to Charleston, South Carolina! It is my duty as the little brother, to step up and take the big brother out for a nice little fishing trip! My brother is my best friend and my idol. He is an executive chef in Atlanta and owns his own restaurant. With that, he does not get to take many trips and when he does have the time off, he spends his time with his wife, respectfully so! This will actually be the first time he has been able to come visit me with just the two of us so to say I am excited would be an understatement. My brother doesn’t get much time off work and has a passion for fishing but the opportunity for him to actually get on the water are few and far between. He is coming up Sunday night from Atlanta and will be heading home Wednesday morning early. This gives us two full days of fishing! I have been doing my homework and saying my prayers and hope the good Lord blesses us with some good weather, a little bit of luck and maybe a couple hungry fish. I am the fisherman of the family, other than my father who grew up in the backwoods of Tennessee fishing for food. SO… I am hoping to make this a trip for my brother one he will remember for a LONG TIME! I know we will have a great time just being on the water fishing and spending quality time together but it would mean a lot to me and him I’m sure, if I could get him tied up with a couple fish. Being that he is a chef, we might keep a sheepshead or two but other than that and taking a heck of a lot of pictures, it will be a hundred percent catch and release couple days of fishing.

Now, down to business! I live on James Island, but can travel to any of the local spots depending on bite quality. My plan is to do some kayak fishing for reds, trout, etc. However I do have some questions. I have been out on the kayak recently and its been tough in all honestly. Still fishing artificial on docks, grass, and other structure