Update: FLASH SALE!!!!Project Boat 21' Kencraft

Update:

The trailer is spoken for. Who wants the hull and new fuel tank??? Bring your own trailer. The hull floats and we can transfer at the boat ramp which is way easier than dragging it off the ground!!

Back up for sale is my 1988 Kencraft.

I bought the Kencraft Hull with full intention of rebuilding it. I have since changed jobs, relocated and bought another boat.

It would be great for someone looking for a project. I have done the grunt work to get ready for a rebuild. Demo is done. Foam is gone, grinding is 98% complete.

As it sits, it needs the transom glassed in (new wood bedded in), stringers put in and a deck installed. I still have the front hatch area so that doesn’t have to be rebuilt. I can also include a new 110 gal tank. I have every picture I have taken during the process saved and will give that to you.

Right now the boat is in Lexington, SC and is on a 2005 Magic Tilt trailer. It has been wrapped up since I moved last year.

If this doesn’t sell in a reasonable amount of time, I plan on scrapping it and selling the trailer.

I am not trying to make a profit by any means, but I do have money tied up in it. Make an reasonable offer!

Man what a great opportunity for someone to rig one of the best 21 hulls out there. A friend had a 21’ that I thought was one of the best CCs for its size I have ever been on. If you closed the transom and added a bracket it would be incredible. Good luck with the sale hope someone turns it into a cool boat again.

Bump.

I’m ready to move this. Make an offer.

Guys dont make me pull it off the trailer and take it to the dump…

I have some interest in the trailer. Anyone want the entire thing?

how much for everything. 8033919197

235 scout sportfish

Sure wish my health would let me get her, great project!