upholstery work in Chapin

our pontoon boat needs the upholstery redone.
since I don’t know anyone that does this in Chapin, I’m asking for suggestions.
anyone have a good contact

You ain’t drunk, till you’re Tickle drunk

23 Sea Hunt “My Last Boat V”

While I was up there this weekend, I got a few numbers to call but I would like some personal suggestions

anyone?

Nordan’s Trim Shop on meeting st in west Columbia did an excellent job on my bassboat seat a couple of years ago.

Christian Southern White Heterosexual Gun-Toting Male (The world’s most hated minority)

If it weren’t for Democrats, Republicans would be the stupidest politicians on the planet.

See if you can find out who did SeaPro’s work and if they were local?

Thanks for the help.
Anyone else have any suggestions?

Nordans and Parrotts both do good work but are usually the busiest and the most expensive. There is a shop on Wessinger on the right just before DP Marine but I don’t know anything about them.

Curly dog,
Have you heard anything about M&M or Longs custom upholstery?

No I haven’t but you might want to look up Taylor’s in Columbia. Several people in the MSC have used him.

M&M does a good job

Fishb*,

I live in White Rock near Lowman Home and I use Isaac Taylor 776-7520. I belong to Midlands Striper Club and Isaac has done work for a number of memebers - all of which were very satisfied.

He came to my house, measured the boat, went back to his shop and did the work. Came back and installed at a price MUCH lower than Nordan’s quote - AND my boat never left the house. Nordan’s does good work - but you leave your boat with them until the work is done - which didn’t appeal to me.

DANO

<’)))))<
Tight Lines!
DANO

Thanks for all the info.

dano, where is Isaac located?

There is a place called “Georges Upholstery” on the other side of Chapin. HIs shop is on the right just before you hit Little Mountain. I’ve spoken to him a few times but have not had him do any work yet. A friend of mine says he does great work. Not sure how he really compares on price. Might be worth dropping by.

Just drive down Wessinger Road toward the lake. I think I noticed 3 or 4 signs today.

200 Bay Scout
115 Yamaha 4 stroke

I ended up going with AW canvas & upholstery. Looks great. they came and got the boat with their trailer. And then delivered it back. They also cleaned the toons and put sharks idle on the toons.