Upper Cooper river

Hey y’all planning on putting in at the Rembert C Dennis launch and heading downstream towards the main cooper. Stripped bass is my target is this a good area? Do I need to get closer to the lake?

In the following freshwater bodies: the Ashepoo River; Ashley River; Back River in Jasper County and the Back River in Berkeley County; Black River; Black Mingo Creek; Bull Creek and Little Bull Creek; Combahee River; Cooper River system</font id=“red”>; Coosawhatchie River; Cuckholds Creek; Edisto River; Horseshoe Creek; Lumber River; Lynches River; Great Pee Dee and Little Pee Dee Rivers; Pocotaligo River in Beaufort, Jasper, and Hampton Counties; Salkehatchie and Little Salkehatchie Rivers; Sampit River; Santee River system except the lower reach of the Saluda River; Tulifinny River; Thoroughfare Creek; and Waccamaw River from June 1st to September 30th, it is unlawful to take, attempt to take, or to possess striped bass. Striped bass taken must be returned immediately to the waters from where it came.

http://www.dnr.sc.gov/fishregs/speciesregs/stripedbass.html

If I’m posting, its because I’m sitting here at work, dreaming about fishing.

That’s fine I almost never keep any fish I catch

they will charge you if they find out you were targeting striper.

If I’m posting, its because I’m sitting here at work, dreaming about fishing.