UPS

Just dropped a package at my house and 9:45pm. I have seen them make some late deliveries before, but never this late.

I was tracking a package last week. It said it was on the truck for delivery at 5:03am. It was delivered at 7:30pm.

I worked there in college. The delivery drivers make good money but, they earn it. I had the one that comes to our building tell me a few weeks ago that they are down drivers and are making more deliveries per truck. They have to stay out until their packages are delivered. Never seen one out that late though.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

They come to my house EVERY day. That can be anywhere from 3PM til 9:30 or 10PM. They’re understaffed and overworked.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Ups shows up at my house between 6pm-8:30pm every day
never any earlier !!
But they do have to say out till every
package is delivered which i have seen
them out till 930-10pm !!

They need to raise their prices

They usually show up at my house between 5 and 9 pm, but have come later. My UPS driver is great, he knows how to get in my shop and where to put my stuff. I never know he comes until I find it the next day. Those men and women work hard, especially around the holidays. The increase in online shopping has really increased their work load.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by Redstripe

They need to raise their prices

They have! Weight doesn’t matter as much anymore, they are more concerned with dimensions of packages.

Annoy a Liberal, Work Hard and Be Happy!