Upstate Serial Killer

OMG, I can’t believe there hasn’t been a post on this. Can you believe this craziness? Been going on for decades. The world I’d crazy! Dude had tons of money and a successful real estate business.

:question: in the dark on this one.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/south-carolina-man-due-in-court-as-decade-long-multiple/article_ae2a7a18-a430-11e6-95d3-17ef6fc6e796.html

Looks like they will finally be able to solve a few unsolved murder cases. HOW did this guy have a real estate license? He was a convicted sex offender. The licensing board needs to do a much better job. I now a fairly prominent agent in my town that has 2 convictions for stealing cars. WHAT?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Now I know… That’s just terrible.

Reading the article…“Kohlhepp was released from prison in Arizona in 2001. As a teenager, he was convicted of raping a 14-year-old neighbor at gunpoint and threatening to kill her siblings if she called police. Kohlhepp had to register as a sex offender.”

Some may not like me for saying this, but I’ll stand by my convictions. He should have been put down like a chicken eating dog at that moment. At 14 you know what you are doing. He never needed to be in society.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

I think sex offenders like him should be kept under the supervision of a parole board! That way, a parole officer could at least, just walk into his home or property and do unannounced search’s!

I will say this, I have never seen a true sex offender rehabilitated. Actions like his at such a young age portend similar or worse actions as an adult.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Just this one?

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Just this one?

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

And you call me an Asshat? It’s all good Fritz. No ill will towards you. Maybe one day I’ll see you on the water and wait till you are about to move(so as not to intrude on your fishing place) and slowly ease up to you and hand you a chilled beer! Or a Coke if you prefer. What kind of Coke you like? Mt dew, pepsi, Dr. pepper?

Pretty sure that’s a self regulating board DF

The link UT VOLS13 posted says that he got his real estate license in '06. I think they started requiring background for r.e. license in S.C. in 2014?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/07/sc-man-facing-murder-charges-likely-linked-chilling-amazon-reviews/93412630/

Wow, check out his reviews for stuff purchased on Amazon. Padlocks, shovels, etc.

He posted on the girls boyfriends FB page months after he disappeared lyrics to Hotel California.

“Last thing I remember, I was running for the door. I had to find the passage back to the place I was before. ‘Relax,’ said the night man. ‘We are programmed to receive. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.’”

On a review of a knife posted on Sept. 13, 2014, he said, “havnet (sic) stabbed anyone yet… yet… but I am keeping the dream alive and when I do, it will be with a quality tool like this…”

For a shovel with a folding handle, the user posted a review suggesting, “keep in car for when you have to hide the bodies and you left the full size shovel at home… does not come with a midget, which would have been nice.”

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I grew up 1.2 miles from his “farm”… crazy. He’s only owned it for 2 years, I’ve been gone for about 20.

Some cop said he was “very remorseful”. If he’s posting stuff like that on the dead guy’s facebook page and killing people over the last decade, he’s not remorseful. He’s probably calculated and deceitful.

The folks in my hometown are going crazy on Facebook, posting suspect sketches from other crimes in the southeast next to his face. I’ve seen sketches from up in the blue ridge area and NC that I’d bank on him matching. The investigators are looking at other land he’s owned in the past now.

BG

I don’t know my neighbors farm is not full of bodys! People don’t know their neighbors any more, not enough time in the day to do all we need to do with out keeping up with other folks. Like Trump said about killing some one and wouldn’t loose a vote! People don’t care till it happens close to them and then they get upset!

What in hell is wrong with people

I couldn’t believe this when I first heard it. Debbie Chard read off the details on Fridays 11pm news. I almost fell out of my chair! I was like did she just say what I think she said??? It was straight out of a horror movie!!!

Dorado II
Carolina Skiff 25DLV

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Maybe America as a society is just to chicken sh@t to kick dirt over a piece of crap?

give me legal freedom and I’ll gladly kick the dirt over the excrement of our society.

quote:

Maybe this? Watch the video.
http://www.wistv.com/story/33687911/mother-of-suspect-in-7-killings-says-he-is-not-a-monster

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:

Maybe this? Watch the video.
http://www.wistv.com/story/33687911/mother-of-suspect-in-7-killings-says-he-is-not-a-monster

There comes a point that Parents just have to step aside and admit failure or the simple fact that their offspring needs to be put down.

Heck… if my own did anything like this, I’d be the first to admonish them. Right is right…