Usable Ramps

What all boat ramps on Murray still have good water? I have a friend with a fairly large (26’) center console boat that he is wanting to launch. I was thinking Acapulco or Larry Koons.

Well Hung
Nautic Star 2000 Offshore
200 Suzuki

The ramp at Billy Dreher beside the store seemed to have plenty of water yesterday. Usually, the only problem with Larry Koon is that it isn’t very steep but it was OK a week ago before the latest fast drop of the water level.

Tournament ramp at Dreher, LM Dam, Light House Marina, Acapulco, Ramp 4 that I know of.

Thanks. Dreher is on wrong side of lake. We will probably try Acapulco.

Well Hung
Nautic Star 2000 Offshore
200 Suzuki

Larry Koon should still be fine, especially if you’ve got someone to back you once you’re in the boat. I got in and out of there ok Wednesday with my party, but my boat isn’t as big and heavy as yours.

James “Captain Fog” Lindler
Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22
F150 4 Stroke Yammy Jammer
For guide service, search fogmanfisheries on Facebook.

There is, in fact, plenty of water to launch at Koon. We had no trouble with 67Nova’s 24 foot Tidewater.

Thanks for a fun trip Patrick! I’m very impressed with your setup, and we caught some good fish.

Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22

Yep, plenty of water at Koon and lots of good fish nearby today!! Thanks from me too Patrick.

No problem fellas. Looks like y’all had a good time yesterday pulling for some stripers.

Yep. We had a pretty good outing in the fog Monday morning. A few pics are on FB for those interested.

Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22