VA hospital people - report in! Help Needed!

Hi -

A mutual friend of ours needs a bit of PTO donation at the VA - I don’t intend to put all their business out here, but I assure you that they are good folks and I will pass on the donation info to you as needed.

I am not at the VA, so I unfortunately am not in a position to contribute, so I am hoping to offer my help as outreach instead.

I have got a couple of people on it already, but please just reach out to me if you have even a little bit of PTO time and you can afford to let it go for a good person -

Thanks -

Matt

Handed in my paperwork today. Come on VA folks this is for a wonderful person who needs a little help right now. I know there are VA fisherpersons who can donate something. The paperwork is easy and painless.

can any fed employee donate time? i will ask my hr dude tomorrow if it can happen i have time on the books i can donate…

21’ Triumph T-Top 150

Good question! I am not sure- I will PM you the VA HR person’s information as well just in case.

i sent an e-mail to my HR person… Once they answer and if i can then i will have them contact the va rep…

21’ Triumph T-Top 150

Sorry, I only have a month on the job and a trip planned to take my little girl to see family coming up. If I had some to spare I would. Good luck and best wishes to whoever is ill though

18ft Polar CC 115 Yam.

“Pamplona is no place to bring your wife” Earnest Hemmingway

I hope more see this thread and can help. Trust me, it is needed badly and deserved.

Things like this are what y’all’s pool is for.

http://www.sustainablefishing.org/

www.joinrfa.com

Luke 8:22-25

Thanks for the bump, Phin. Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend. Please let me know if you are able to help!

This should be a sticky…

MH, sent u a pm.

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

Bump

www.joinrfa.org/

You’re a good man Matt. I can’t help out and honestly don’t know what’s going on but its a great thing you are doing for a very deserving lady. I’m buying you a beer next time I see you bud

“mr keys”

Thsnk you all for the well wishes ,mhebbard for posting this and 13 skulls for the time he gave.
It’s been a tough road…and I have a long way to go but I’m doing better.
I’ve been out six weeks now but hope to be able to get back to work soon.
Donnie says my not being able to shrimp and go out in the boat is more painful to me then my back :)… Lol…YEP…that’s pretty painful too.
This will be the first year I’ve ever had to buy shrimp…now that hurts! …but ESP not being able to go. I love throwing a cast net…sadly I won’t be doing it any time soon. Thanks again everyone. Penn

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Penny is still out of work.Please help if you can.

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

BUMP!! She is still out of work.

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

Still out of work and still keeping the faith that things will get better.
Im being cared for by a group of wonderful doctors including our own Dr. Leonard aka “Patientmaker” and Doc Henry at Healthfirst west ashley…aka Captnsandbar… and my neurosurgeon Dr. Highsmith who is also wonderful/
We will be ok…but prayers are appreciated.
Ive had some people write to me in a panic when they saw me selling some of my fishing stuff…don’t worry kids…Im not dying…and noooo…its not a divorce sale hahaha,just downsizing and besides…it will be a long while until penn is on the big water again…and not to worry…I still saved a few things for myself.
love you all for your prayers and concerns! Wishing you all a safe Blessed and Wonderful Christmas and Holiday season!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I’ll bet some wine, combined with the pain pills would help :wink:

now Easy…im a nurse…you are not supposed to take pain pills and drink young man. lol…but really…nothing seems to help but sleep…

what is sleep ??? :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16