Very late report

I have been a bit lazy these days with CRS and PTSD but was out Saturday Whiting fishing and caught several Weakfish and one was the biggest I have ever caught. The whiting bite was decent but the weather man got it about wrong with wind speed. Pushed out of Bushy and it was a long windy ride back to the hill. Have been on the water catching Cats but dare not post a cat on this site. Flounder should be in the flats soon water a little to chilly and baitfish a little slim right now.

1 Like

Man dont worry bout no catfish post, we dont mind in anyway! Haha

Thanks for the report and yea Saturday they had it all wrong too. The wife and I put in for 3 or 4 hours and never even got on plane. I might have casted 20 times ina spot I just wanted to try… still had a great time and got a little sun too.

1 Like

Well Stump this is some up n down weather but as soon as theirs an opening I’ll be on some good fishing during the week and leave the weekend waters for recreational boaters. Tightlines

2 Likes

Hey, at least you are getting out there!

I’d like to see a cat or two.

1 Like

Fatrat, i think I’m a little late on the abbreviations…
CRS : Catch’n Release Spottails
PTSD : Put That Spottail Down!

Am I correct? Just trying to make some since of this :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Can’t remember $!!?
Post traumatic stress disorder.
hilarious and like your virgin also!!!

KOBP

whiting is underrated table fare. Change my mind

Well PeaPod they are in the harbor. Try a couple especially if you catch a few bullheads as we call them. Fried or baked they are tasty. I hardly consume reds so they are a good replacement for the table. Shrimp and #1 hooks on double rig with 5 oz weight or larger based on current and where you fish may use smaller weights

Sushi from blackfin tuna catch yesterday offshore

2 Likes