Veterans

Thank You for your service.

Thank you for your service

https://youtu.be/K60JpNtOS2U

Dang Bay! you dug deep for this one! Hope old boy was sincere and if so kudos to the Judge!

For all veterans out there, now is the time to push for any service related health issues you may have. Mr. Trump has totally turned the V.A. around. I have been denied many things and many of my service related health issue records are missing in action due to pre Trump V.A. practices of dismissal. Clinton signed into effect a total block of any service member having issues from R.A.M. on ALL stealth aircraft… THe sorry bastard also stopped Health care for life for military family. and some wonder why I hate Hillary so much… I’m praying that this will also be brought to light.

GO Trump!

That is so true Fred. My wife has to use private sector health care and today its all these aligned Dr groups -like Roper , Trident - Tenent - Mc Cloud and its not what it used to be when Drs had private practices. Its like assembly line health care. When I served , my wife served too, and she should be under the VA umbrella.

Pre Trump VA was horrible. If you needed a procedure like in my case - a colonoscopy 12 years ago the appointment was often set 8 months + ahead. I heard about a Marine that died waiting on carotid artery surgery. The care today is prompt and through. If you have a 9:00 appointment , you better be on time! At the Ralph Johnson VA center often I see Drs from MUSC and if I’m far from home , the VA pays for private care. Trump will get the military vote every time. It sure wasn’t this great under Clinton or Obamba

Yes it is amazing things disappear from your SRB. I had numerous service related injuries. Over 20 broken bones including neck. & Traumatic brain injury.Spent 9 months San Diego naval hospital. Managed to return to full duty. Several years later I began to have seizures. Doctor said it was due to my traumatic brain injuries and combination of spinal cord injuries. My wife kept on me to file with va. But before I filed she applied for a copy of my SRB. Advice from my uncle (Vietnam vet bronze star & purple heart) lives in Florida & volunteer to help vets get through all the BS of filing for disability. After almost a year I was denied. Was told they did not see any reason that I should qualify for any disability. Resubmitted with copies of my medical records and deployments. About a month later got a phone call let’s play 100 questions about how I got my medical records. Long story short 3 months later everything went through. If my wife had not got a copy of my SRB. I would have been SOL. And if you really want to say thank you for your service. Go to the clinic in Myrtle Beach and volunteer to drive some of these guys to their appointments in Charleston. A lot of these guys can’t drive and have to ride the shuttle. They have a morning appointment and may have to wait around all day because someone on the shuttle has a 4:30 appointment. Maybe you’ll get lucky and spend the day with a 85 year old Korean war vet marine tank commander. You will truly be humbled

Oh yeah and I almost forgot

VETERANS BEFORE REFUGEES

Gold Star families

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2194804327236662&id=130810856987948&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fnews%2F2018-12-13%2Fother-america-msm-wont-let-you-see&_rdr

Gary Sinise is one dang good guy