Victim or Epic Awesomeness?

quote:
Originally posted by capehorn 16

Saw on another site the kids name was J.Russell.

Wes’s blog?

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

I vote for awesome. Of course I’m a little jaded b/c at 16 I had a good thing going with a divorced 25 year old I worked with at the grocery store. :wink:

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

[quote]Originally posted by capehorn 16

Saw on another site the kids name was J.Russell.

Wes’s blog?

Not really sure but I have a hump you may be right.

Not my problem so i could care less.I could not have scored in HS with a fist full of Hundreds.:slight_smile:

Stonoman

quote:
Originally posted by stonoman

Not my problem so i could care less.I could not have scored in HS with a fist full of Hundreds.:slight_smile:

Stonoman

[:0]

quote:

Stonoman

Sir, I beg to differ!! I fist full of hundreds WILL get you … “scored”!!.

On this topic, Some will agree, some will agree to themselves, and others we will never know as the heart of Man is hidden. To be honest, if this would have happened to me at age 16, I’d have never told anyone. Of course things are different now, but then… oh boy.

I think too many adults can’t deal with the thoughts they had as teenagers. Or plane just don’t want to admit to them.

quote:

Stonoman

This reminds me of a saying one of my best friends dad used to mock me and my friends with back in our HS years…cleaned up a bit, but you get the point.

" You guys couldn’t get lucky in a women’s prison with a fist full of pardons"

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
FS90 Suzuki