victims of course

Cracker, your analogy is like driving by a thread and not clicking on it. By reading mac daddy’s thread, you basically parked the car and walked into the church. Nobody is on this thread by accident :smiley:

Carry on men :sunglasses:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Thanks Larry, I would say we are carrying on well with the addition of skinneej to the team. He is the most prolific poster on the planet in my opinion.

Like skinneej said “no one is on this thread by accident”. Our God is an ‘AWESOME GOD’ who will not take a back seat to anyone or any ‘thing’!!!###!!! Hallelujah, that also includes the “BEAST” of the end time coming soon to your neighborhood as prophecies predicted in the word of God…

CARRY ON skinneej my brother.

THANKS

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

See you guys after church, love to all…

quote:
Like skinneej said "no one is on this thread by accident".

Only on the first click. After that we know what’s behind the door.
You aren’t bothering me a bit. Love back at you :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

See you guys after church, love to all…

It’s a beautiful Sunday morning in the swamp today. Flowers are blooming, birds are singing, sun is shining, turkey are gobbling, that’s my church :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton

Nothing wrong with that , for a starter; God will teach you ALL things re:John 14:26, and His purpose is far greater than any purpose man can dream of.

SO glad you came to one of God’s internet churches. We CAN worship God anywhere, anytime, He’s good with that too.

Fishing brought me close to God because of being on the water just God and me. SO I fully understand your feelings in the swamp, AWESOME!####!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S3aMzN9JE3o