Video: Boat sinking in Murrells Inlet

Looks like a fairly new video I happened across today while surfing YouTube. I don’t know anything other than what you see. Looks expensive.

http://youtu.be/VWwVOZFot2g

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Probly alcohol

http://youtu.be/BB5LXF0c__g

Another one that has been around for awhile but I’ve never seen the whole thing

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

How can you have that little regard for your boat and passengers to do what that Bald Guy did. Today was the first time I’d seen the full video, I wasn’t sure he’d survived his faceplant into the grab rail. Chick that took all the water in the face was the least one hurt. Lucky.

~my dad

Equipment:
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

quote:
Originally posted by claim

Looks like a fairly new video I happened across today while surfing YouTube. I don’t know anything other than what you see. Looks expensive.

http://youtu.be/VWwVOZFot2g

~my dad

Equipment:
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Is that the boat that caught fire last week?

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

How can you have that little regard for your boat and passengers to do what that Bald Guy did. Today was the first time I’d seen the full video, I wasn’t sure he’d survived his faceplant into the grab rail. Chick that took all the water in the face was the least one hurt. Lucky.

~my dad

Equipment:
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Sad that it takes so long for guys to realize water,chicks,tunes and booze fair better when anchored up…jus sayin

no, that was the boat that hit the jetties about 4 weeks ago. the one that caught fire, I would imagine, is on the bottom…it burned all the way down.

Is that the boat that caught fire last week?

Mark
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

[/quote]

quote:
Originally posted by JMH

no, that was the boat that hit the jetties about 4 weeks ago. the one that caught fire, I would imagine, is on the bottom…it burned all the way down.

I couldn’t understand why they didn’t try to get the sinking boat closer to shallow water so when it did sink, the boat wouldn’t have gone completely under and ruined everything onboard. smh.

~my dad

Equipment:
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

quote:
Originally posted by JMH

It amazes me how many boats hit that jetty. They must have cut inside the markers.

Mark

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JMH

I couldn’t understand why they didn’t try to get the sinking boat closer to shallow water so when it did sink, the boat wouldn’t have gone completely under and ruined everything onboard. smh.

~my dad

Equipment:
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Boat came in to the South of the South Jetty after dark and jumped the submerged rocks. Captain kept it pinned until the boat beached just past the North Jetty. The video is of them raising it and towing it to be removed.

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don’t tell them where they know the fish.

• More Maxims of Mark, Johnson, 1927

31’ Contender
“Touche”
250 HPDIs