Vote to remove Politics from the site

I kept my “emotions” for the hockey rink!
Great place to exercise them.
Otherwise I keep them in check:)

@flowerbits
@snickers

So, what is the verdict? Please respond quickly before I get flagged for this post and it’s removed automatically by the system without your review…

Glad to hear that.
I made of couple of “changes” to my account; in view of which I have decided
to rejoin the debate here
Nuff said?

2 Likes

That’s a profound proposition that’ll brighten your day in 2 clicks

To think Politics can be removed from most anywhere is ludicrous. Fishing, Home, Church, Hunting, Driving, Working, exercising, Doctor visits, … sooner than later Gas prices, a war, Bud light, a mass shooting, ridiculous new laws, pot holes in the roads, children’s education, retirement accounts dwindling, S.S. getting tapped into, being forced to wear a mask or get an unproven vaccine will come into conversation. Doesn’t matter who you are, Politics , no matter how you like it will come into a conversation. Along with names like Lowell, Mike, Noah, Fred, Jack, Harper, Jacob, Robbie or many others that have been shared in a public manner.

Heck, the other day I was just discussing how late frosts have been getting the most of my Blueberries and a fellow said it was because of the Government and “contrails” from Airplanes. I just had to inform him … No that’s not it. That’s just hot exhaust from a Jet engine in a low temperature high altitude environment. Just a natural occurrence from a man made source.