Wadboo turned to Wad of Poo

the wadboo sucks in the winter,starting some where around march or April you can fill a cooler with bream, bluegill, ect. use crickets or worms, beatle spinners are good and broke back rebels, you should try sparkle berry swamp, in the spring (top of lake Marion) its pretty shallow and FULL of stumps, tons of them, now somebody tell me why i cant catch salt water fish anymore

As the water temps keep dropping. Slow your retrieve. Almost to nothing at all like Epres said. It should be pretty much just twitching on bottom.

SPORTSMAN MASTERS 227
HOLY CITY OUTDOORS
WWW.HOLYCITYOUTDOORS.COM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Holy-City-Outdoors/436433456421652?ref=hl

thank you for your comments, they have been noted, last week i tried to drift from the lock on tailrace down past gilligans with cut bait trying for some cats , i will just stick with the dogs (hotdogs) because here is the report, nata, zip, nothing, ziltch, bam-oh, zing o, zero ,re and de jected nothing, but now for the reason the saltwater bite is slow, in my opinion i believe the weather has the fish confused, in theory when a storm is moving in the barometric pressure drops having an affect on the fish, they get excited and hit anything you throw at them, in theory, the barometric pressure has a more drastic effect in the winter and on saltwater more than freshwater because of the density of the water, some people can float in salt water and sink like a rock in fresh water, the density is the differences, and i am about as dense as you can get, so if theory is correct we should be getting some good reports because the low pressure is upon us, the pressure has an effect on the fishes bladder and low pressure makes them bite and high pressure makes them lazy, so get high and get lazy, in my opinion, and if we get some good reports today i am going to start paying more than the usual attention to the barometric pressure, i am not a meteorologist nor am i a professional angler, but i have stayed at a holiday inn express, and thank you for your support, and keep them lines tight out there

Some People Create Their Own Storms And Then Cry When It Rains!

Now if someone would, say, show me how or where to catch a flounder or a couple of sheep head I might be inclined to show them were I caught that15" bream last summer :smiley: or the hole full of 40 pound kitties in the tail race :sunglasses:

i lied it was only 13 in.

that is one big bream mutant from the power plant, if both eyes were on the one side it would be a flounder

Some People Create Their Own Storms And Then Cry When It Rains!