Waiting on tow boat.

Started the day strong. 4 black drum all around 20". 1-35" red. Want to move and motor shut down. For some reason it keeps tripping the the relay. As soon as you turn the key. I was going to just run the trolling motor back to the landing. Got about 2 miles & the battery started dying. oh well. And now he’s on another call so I got to wait on that.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Time to get a new rig,I’m surprised you didn’t go off like a bomb and burn it down to the water line.haha

Didn’t even say a bad word. Well that is till we got back to the landing. The idiots from the pontoon rental about run us over. But we’ll just leave it at that.
This is the first time I’ve ever had to have tow boat drag me home. I’ve made it home with holes in the block. Busted Pistons broken steering cables I’ve run some old Warren out stuff. I just repowered this boat a 2 years ago. It’s got about 400 hours on the motor. Have not been impressed with the Suzuki. If I can get my money right by the end of the year. I may be looking for them hot end of the year deals on a Yamaha or Mercury.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Sorry for your problem! Hope its under warrenty or not an expensive repair. Great to have a membership in a tow service, Hope you did!

Thanks for your condolences boat poor. Ha.
Yes fortunately I have a little over 3 years left on the warranty.
Going to roll out early tomorrow and drop it off at Jimmy’s Marine. I’ve got to be in Charleston all this week. I had planned on bringing the boat. Best made plans.oh well. Hopefully thay will turn it for me this week. My favorite time of year. Especially with a big red rolling in.