Walk in coolers / processing tables

I have a couple of 8’x 8’ walk in coolers for sale and an 8’ x 6’ as well. all are run on Cool bots and would be perfect for a hunt club.
I also have some stainless and corian processing tables avial as well.

walk in prices 8x8 with floor $800, with out floor $700, 8x6, $500

processing tables $125 each

843-926-5137

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

PM sent

Pm sent

Sails Pitch
196 CC Sea Pro
150HP Yamaha
“Get Hooked On The Sails Pitch”
[img=left]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m257/TripleTail/Picture4.gif[/img=left]

Sells,what could you hang deer on in there?

Maybe something like this, only more heavy duty!
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Richards-Homewares-Chrome-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■/8389757/product.html?refccid=VTX4HCQGGSVJMR2APP3Y6YT2UY&searchidx=19

I will take one of the Corian tables… PM Sent

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

quote:
Originally posted by poke salad

Sells,what could you hang deer on in there?

That would be awesome…

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Maybe something like this, only more heavy duty!
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Richards-Homewares-Chrome-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■/8389757/product.html?refccid=VTX4HCQGGSVJMR2APP3Y6YT2UY&searchidx=19

need it permanent.what about a plate on each end of a rod,thru bolted in the cooler walls?how rigid are those panels?

would make a nice aging cooler for venison.

Pm sent

I will be answering the PMs in the order I receive them as it looks now the processing tables are sold and the 6 x 8 walk-in is sold all items can be picked up Saturday and Sunday

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

The ceiling panels on the walkin coolers are heavy enough where you could through bolt hardware to hang deer from

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

Are you re-decorating??

Down sizing

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

How much for the knives? :wink:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Bet you don’t get those!!

Are yall gone for good? Stopped by to get some shrimp Sunday and everything was closed up?

Back to wholesale

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

quote:
Back to wholesale

Oh no,
You are gonna break my wife’s heart. She loved to get yall’s salmon. She will not buy it from the grocery store since she bought from you guys.

218WA Sailfish
200 Verado
The "Penn"sion Plan