Wanna get a dog

Prices going up

If only there was some kind of explanation for the rise in crime in some of these cities.

I have often been accused of offering simple answers to complex issues. Well, I am old and never plan to run for political office. That means I can freely express my views without fear of any repercussions. In military and private industry over a thousand people have called me “boss”. The issue of more crime is rather simple, we have less police. More police, less crime. More people going to prison, and we will see a sharp reduction in crime.
The fentanyl issue can easily be stopped at the border. Anyone caught importing the junk over the boarder should be zip tied, summarily executed by a National Guard firing squad. The bodies will be dumped in a pit and burned. I don’t expect the border to become a free fire zone. All executions will first be reviewed by a Guardsman of at least Corporal rank.

Folks used to carry guns in the old west because we had very little police. Well, it is going the same old way. Folks carry guns for protection because we had less policing.