Want to fish in Alaska Summer 2015?

It looks like I’ll be fishing at Yes Bay Lodge outside of Ketchikan, Alaska again this upcoming summer. Yes Bay is an all inclusive fishing lodge that is a 50 mile plane ride out of town and surrounded by miles and miles of unpressured waters close at hand. I MAY see one or two boats from town a day while fishing all day long so feel confident that the only people really fishing the waters near us, is us. We fish two to a boat so you get the full, undivided attention of the guide unlike those 6 pack charters elsewhere in AK. We spend our days trolling for Salmon (Kings, Silvers, Pinks and Chums) and bottom fishing with bait or jigs for Halibut and Rockfish. I won’t even get started on the awesome views and spectacular food… Hopefully Stickman will chime in with details from his experience.

All the fish YOU catch, YOU keep. It gets processed, vacuum packed, labeled, frozen, packaged and ready for you to take bag on the plane. It doesn’t get switched out with other people’s fish like the big smoke houses.

The website and pictures in my Alaskan Fishing thread from this summer (I know I didn’t finish updating through the end of summer before I left for Peru,…) will do a better job explaining everything than I can. Shoot me a PM with any questions! Ryan the manager is starting to book the schedule now! Hurry and get a slot for high King or Silver season for some outstanding salmon fishing!

Www.yesbay.com

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=146127

It’d be great to fish with some Carolinians. Sellsfish? Courtland? Penny? Bono? 23Sailfish? Anybody?

There’s no way I can make it, we have bigger plans for the next year (baby #3 due any day now), but please flood us with pics of this awesome trip! For some reason I’ve always had a special amusement and love for Alaska and it’s fishing, though I’ve never been there.

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.