WAR in Israel

The SECOND war in (2) years, and now we are being warned of possible terrorist attacks in our shopping malls, theaters, etc.

America needs PRAYER more than ever now, and a resolve against terrorism unending!!!
Many of
Our young people are taking the side of the Muslim Palestinians, blaming Israel for this war???

Video shows the initial rocket attacks against Israel, doing great damage, but that is not enough evidence, they blame Israel for separating the nation at the Gaza strip???

They and many Muslim believers believe the terrorists side of blatant lies, even though they have beheaded children publicly, killed parents in front of their children, and children in front of their parents, raped women openly, ALL are violations of the war codes of humanity.

So, we cannot let these lies influence our thinking and make us prejudiced in the wrong direction…

The 1000’s of lies spewed from a twice impeached, failed reality television show host, has already poisoned this country, by influencing their thinking and causing them to make foolish decisions.

Need more than prayer to resolve the crisis.

Please tell us more about these foolish decisions there old wise one.

Sorry moderators for replying to this D bag but I will nail this sob to the barn door if you don’t stop it. I destroyed bob and I have no problem with with taking this piece of trash out

2 Likes

Nail away…

1 Like

YOU Bolbie, just made it political, not me. I DELIBERATELY kept it as news, not politics, to avoid it being moved.

OF COURSE, you would love it being moved or removed, since you and SOOOOO many other foolish people want to place blame, rather than find solutions???

My point is to expose the calamity of believing people who are seeing their own side without being rational to the whole picture.

The whole picture is WHO fired first, and HOW much damage did their firing of weapons do???

After answering those questions, then the rationale can be quite simple. To ACTUALLY believe and claim that the retaliation is GENICIDE, after the population was WARNED to evacuate days in advance, is just NOT rational thinking on any side you look!!!

Take your HYPOCRITICAL political garbage elsewhere Bolbie, patriotic fishermen everywhere do not want to hear propaganda spewed(like you just spewed) EVER AGAIN, that’s final…

By the way, if you have a solution that makes ANY kind of rational sense, maybe we would listen???

We all know, especially the Moderators, that you are just TROLLING without a license, to force the PATRIOTIC ones to cause this to be deemed politics, and removed from the main stream forum area!!!

Sorry, but that ship sailed long ago, thanks to the good Moderators here on CF.com.

The ignore option is a wonderful feature. I don’t know why anyone wastes their valuable time on the bottom feeders that come here to be the turd in the punch bowl.

The lies told for the personal benefit influenced a lot of folks, and frankly sent them off in a misguided direction.

Patriotic Fisherman…LOL

Stop being so obsessed with Trump, you can’t even think straight bolbie.A bad case of TDS for sure.
There were no wars started when Don was in office.
Biden is responsible for Hamas actions by supporting Iran.
And talk about lies,how do think Joe and family got rich while he was in office?
Get your head out of the sand and look what’s going on around you.

Dang bruh, simmer down…y’all boi always get so uptight when I post the truth! Sorry if your idol has a problem telling the truth.

Maybe not a war, but he lost that battle with Covid-19,it cost him the election…THEN, the lies really started, you know, like the simple answer as to who rightfully won?

Let’s keep it about fishing, family, and friendship, or move on!

This includes trying to pass off Political Topics, in Off Topic, to skirt the rules!!

Last warning…

1 Like

I disagree Mixed, war is not a political topic, unless you make it that way, which Bolbie did, blame him only please.

War is most certainly always political.

Yes ,aye Capt.

Some folks around here cant handle the truth…

:wink:

Right, Ricky, BUTTTT it is typically handled as news first, then party, and that was my intention here.

INTENT is still #1, and Bolbie’s intent WAS political obviously!

I see no reason, especially with active Moderators, why we can’t discuss news stories that have several slants including political, on the ““off topic”” forum to get more participation.

The ENTIRE point was focused on HAMAS and Muslim propaganda, which has no party affiliation.

The truth is not what you want it to be bolbie,no matter how much you wish.Lol
It is what it is bro.
Don’t be mad, just look at how bad things have gotten since your idol took over.

1 Like

I knew a lot of college kids have been brain-washed by academia but, I had no idea it was this bad. When did Israel and being a Jew become so bad that we have kids supporting terrorists who kill women and children?

Thank God my kids didn’t get screwed up going to college.

Per usual, they are believing lies told them that this war involving Jewish citizens dying in Gaza equals GENICIDE???

They were ORDERED to evacuate (2) weeks ago, of course the terrorist Muslim HAMAS group won’t let them leave.

They were FOOLISH IMO, to live alongside the Palestinians, BUT their homes were there.

Basically, Israel tried to avoid war IMO, by ordering the Gaza Jewish residents to live in peace with the Palestinians or leave their homes behind???