watching clemson home football at clemson

is there any place in clemson at a home game, when its televised like on abc or espn where you can watch the game on tv? even if you have to pay?
is that done in the colesium or no?
Id rather see the game on tv than from a noseblled seat with no replays, plus we are going with people who have tickets and will sit in the stadium?
any ideas?
2 people

Go to the esso club. They have TV’s everywhere and a big bar in the middle of their outside lot w/ TV’s all around it as well.

Or TD’s or Tigertown Tavern or any bar downtown. Although the esso ismy favorite. Also there will be plenty of people in the parking lots that will have the game on tv. Those are the professional tailgaters.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Go to esso and get the bird dog. i’m not a tiger fan but the simple genius of chicken tenders in a hot dog bun covered in bacon,cheese and, honey mustard makes that my first pick in clemson.

quote:
Originally posted by Mac509

Go to esso and get the bird dog. i’m not a tiger fan but the simple genius of chicken tenders in a hot dog bun covered in bacon,cheese and, honey mustard makes that my first pick in clemson.

That’s a pro-tip right there.

quote:
Originally posted by Bolbie

…the harbor was slick as an eel pecker.