Water Clarity?

I haven’t been on the lake in a couple months. Has the water clarity improved? Last time I was up there it was really muddy. Thanks.

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

-Benjamin Franklin

Malibu Stealth 12
2008 Carolina Skiff JVX16/ Yamaha F60

Water is good. Not to muddy at all Thursday.

It was very clear/clean when I boated this one al8995. Been up to the hatchery and duck pond near Cross. Planning on fishing both this weekend, will post an update for you on the water clarity. Tight lines…

Thanks guys. I might take the wife and dogs up there monday to swim. When they pass out, ill fish lol.

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

-Benjamin Franklin

Malibu Stealth 12

The water on Moultrie was nice and clear Sunday morning, got the boat in just after sunrise and was greeted by a very calm lake with some scattered clouds. The bite wasn’t great, but still had a nice morning on the water.

Great picture mudslinger

Monday didn’t work out, rained all day. Glad to see the clarity is better.

-Benjamin Franklin

Malibu Stealth 12

Thanks for the compliment Cutiger73… hope the next pic has nice fish in it somewhere…tight lines…

“Lil Mudslinger” - Lowe 160 W/30hp Yammie