Waterhorn ass bag

We got in the stand at 4 on Saturday night. A guy,in a grey F 150 pulls up 200 yds down. Got out of his truck, walks in fires his weapon and then back in the truck and drives past us turns around and drive back past us again.I got your message ass bag and I know what you like.:roll_eyes: WTF!

“If we ever forget that we’re
one nation under God,
we will be a nation gone under.” - Ronald Reagan

That could be misread as assault with a deadly weapon. I’d have called the law.

It is also illegal to “harass” a hunter. That was certainly Harassment plus much more with the actual discharge of a weapon.

CODE OF LAWS OF SOUTH CAROLINA 1976 ANNOTATED
TITLE 50. FISH, GAME AND WATERCRAFT
CHAPTER 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
COPYRIGHT (c) 1995 BY THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA
Current through End of 1995 Reg. Sess.

§ 50-1-137. Impeding or obstructing hunting, trapping, fishing, or harvesting of marine species unlawful; penalty.
It is unlawful for a person willfully to impede or obstruct another person from lawfully hunting, trapping, fishing, or harvesting marine species. Any person violating the provisions of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be punished as provided by Section 50-1-130. In addition to the criminal penalty, any person convicted must have his privilege to hunt, trap, fish, or harvest marine species recreationally or commercially revoked for one year.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

If I were driving my truck I would have chased him down. My friends just did not want the hassle. Karma!

one nation under God,

That could also be considered “impeding your right to hunt” and DNR takes that VERY serious. If you got a plate number I would report him immediately.

I though he was hunting the field across from were he parked. There were to many trees between me and the road. I also have 3x9 scope so I could not make out his licence plate #. It was S C with fading red sky. Next time I will take a picture and call the law.

one nation under God,

Are you sure he knew you were there?

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I’m Not sure he knew we were there. But why would he ride back and forth past our truck afterwards unless he wanted us to see just who he was. But randomly discharging is against the law. He did not have a stand with him. Just his riffle.

one nation under God,

Where was this? Public land? Is there more to this story? Just seems odd someone would be riding around messing with other hunters.

Gov. Woods.

one nation under God,

Edisto,
this was not a guy just riding around. He had a orange hat. (Hunter). We were probably sitting in a place he wanted to hunt. He discharged to scare off the deer. He was probably driving back and forth looking to have a confrontation with someone like us. Never confront anyone especially if you know he is armed. If he is stupid enough to discharge he is likely to push a confrontation to the extreme.

one nation under God,