Way, Off Topic

Some girl in Philadelphia, just won the Wing Eating contest by eating 429 wings! [:0][:0][:0] How could anyone do that? These were Hot Wings! Man, I would hate to have to take her on a Dinner Date:face_with_head_bandage: I donā€™t think I could eat that many in my lifetime! And, there is 1 chicken running around with 1 wing left over:wink:

Iā€™ve always wondered how they defined this. I mean what constitutes an ā€œeatenā€ wing? Just rip off the big chunk and throw it away?

I could take a big bite out of 400 wings, maybe. I could not really eat 400 wings!

ā€œYou have the right to the pursuit of happiness. You do not have a guarantee that you shall have it.ā€

Yeah, not sure I would want to take her out either. The next day was probably ā€œinterestingā€.

Funny story. Several years ago I had a couple of friends visit from England. I took them to a local pub (Irish, much to their chagrin) and introduced them to chicken wings. Apparently not common in the UK at that time. After eating about 30 or so each, one of them looked at me and said, ā€œDoug, what do they do with the rest of the bloody chickenā€?

ā€œApathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips Itā€™s Handā€, but really, who cares?

Saw a show several years ago that covered the champion of this contest and he practiced by eating a bag of frozen tootsie rolls every night for 2/3 weeks prior to the contest to strengthen the jawsā€¦

She would be an interesting date:imp:[:0]:wink: Just hate to pay for her meals:smiley: