We need more kids like this.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-only-good-news-about-the-mckinney-pool-party-is-the-white-kids’-response-to-racism/ar-BBkSwx0?ocid=u147dhp

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Hey Bob, check your pm’s

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I would need to know what.happened before the section 8 comment.

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

I’m just surprised that America isn’t tired of “racism news” by now… Can we move onto the next supervirus or something? You know, let’s talk about how Ebola wiped out America…

Weren’t you paying attention? The Ebola scare was a tactic…

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

I don’t know how we lived through Ebola it without closing the border down and putting all Africans in the US in internment camps…

But really, that kid called it like he saw it. All the cops were cool except for that one super trooper sprinting around agitating the situation and focusing on the black kids.

Did the kid call it like he saw it? How do I know this whole story isn’t more bogus race baiting propaganda? How do I know that kid was even at the scene? Race baiting articles are a cancer on our society. That’s all we hear about anymore: Who hates who, and how many dogs have their mouths taped shut…

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Did the kid call it like he saw it? How do I know this whole story isn’t more bogus race baiting propaganda? How do I know that kid was even at the scene? Race baiting articles are a cancer on our society. That’s all we hear about anymore: Who hates who, and how many dogs have their mouths taped shut…

I dont really care who hates who, or even who hates me, but I dont like dogs having their mouths taped shut.

Ok argumentative Skinnee, I’ll preface my comment with, “Assuming the kid was actually there, isn’t a 14 year old white kid with an agenda, and isn’t totally full of sh*t, then…”

Look at the original video. Everyone calm and collected, one a-hole was sprinting around like an idiot with his flash light telling all the black kids to sit. He busts his ass in the beginning, which is hilarious. These are not opinions, these are facts. The cop that they handed the flash light to had the situation under control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R46-XTqXkzE

Didn’t realize there was a video! I guess that is how deep I pay attention to the great race war

Kids did not live there so they had no business getting in the pool.One drowns and all hell breaks loose.I pay my fees for a pool and a mess of kids show up.Hell no!!

Stonoman

quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

I would need to know what.happened before the section 8 comment.

Please, PLEASE explain what further information you need to determine whether or not the “adult(s)” made an ignorant generalization based solely on race…

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

MAYBE their actions determined what they received, MAYBE NOT, we don’t know what precipitated that remark, MAYBE they WERE baited.

Still lots of maybes, not enough yeses for me to say “good kids or bad kids”, that’s all.w

quote:

MAYBE their actions determined what they received, MAYBE NOT, we don’t know what precipitated that remark, MAYBE they WERE baited.

Still lots of maybes, not enough yeses for me to say “good kids or bad kids”, that’s all.w

Yep, great point, Mac. By the way, Vietnam…what year were you there? And what unit did you serve with? Thanks.

Next time you come in, come heavy, or not at all…

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Hey Bob, check your pm’s

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Sorry Doug. Reply sent.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

quote:
Originally posted by stonoman

Kids did not live there so they had no business getting in the pool.One drowns and all hell breaks loose.I pay my fees for a pool and a mess of kids show up.Hell no!!

Stonoman

100% agree. The cops were there doing their job. It was the one guy that thought he needed to play wack-a-mole with the black kids that created the real problem.
quote:

That makes NO sense. Regardless of what "precipitated that remark", any ADULT with ANY stitch of self-control and/or class wouldn't make such a generalization. And any adult who made such a generalization is CLEARLY wrong, as is your assessment.

“Kids did not live there so they had no business getting in the pool.One drowns and all hell breaks loose.I pay my fees for a pool and a mess of kids show up.Hell no!!”

Joe, you’re 100% correct. If the kids aren’t supposed to be in the pool, they shouldn’t be there. My point, however, is about the “ADULTS’” behavior, which wasn’t very “adult”.

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

I get so tired hearing about the race issues. White vs. African American vs. Asian vs. Middle Eastern or whatever. We’re all humans on the same planet. (And there’s an a$$hole in every group than ruins it for the rest of us.)

No, the kids shouldn’t have been there. The actions & reactions to the situation were wrong. Enough said.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

Maybe these kids need a good A## whipping like us older kids use to get:wink::smiley: !!! Spare the rod spoil the child !!!:wink:

quote:
Originally posted by 180 seapro

Spare the rod spoil the child !!!:wink:

Proverbs 13:24

Seems like God knows his stuff!!!