Weather Looking Iffy, but...

Tentatively planning on putting in at 8:30 and troll a couple of hours this evening if anyone wants to go. Getting off the water at 10:30.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
FS90 Suzuki

Tim, think of me while you are out there as I will be at work just starting a 12 hour night.

Molon Labe!

Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. - Anatole France (paraphrased)

RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013

Looks like the rain is now gone so you should be ok…good luck!

2007 TRITON 225CC
“Trailer Trash”

Second thought Tim , watch the weather - there is rain coming in from the top end of the lake soon. Nothing bad but take your raincoat and watch out.

Todd

2007 TRITON 225CC
“Trailer Trash”

Yea…no longer looking “iffy” :frowning:

FS90 Suzuki

Tim I will be working in Lexington and Irmo all next week if you are going out any in the evenings I will be happy to tag along

did you make it out?

… it’s my Wife’s fault we HAVE to fish !!!

2005 Sea Pro 2100cc / Yamaha 150hp 4-Stroke

Well, I did make it out at the last minute once I saw the rain was going to miss. Not sure what changed, but after reading comments on xducers falling out I was starting to wonder about mine. Looked at a blank screen for most of the time I was out there.

I wound up staying out till 11:30 only because it was so nice out there…almost cool. I would occasionally mark a few fish and when I did, they were pretty willing to bite, but they were few and far between…and small. I did manage 4, but if any would have been a legit keeper, it wasn’t by much.

I’m going to give it a break till next week and see how it looks a few days after this approaching full moon. Lots of times around a full moon I will hear guys say, after having a bad day, it’s because “they’ve been feeding all night”, but I’ve never been able to figure out where all this is taking place… LOL

Shipwreck, sounds good. I’ll let you know.

FS90 Suzuki

I made it out solo today at 9:30 AM and didn’t do nearly as well as Monday evening. I hooked up with my 5 between 19&22 inches, but the bites were few and far between even though I had great marks at times… That’s fishing! I’ll get back to them after the 19th.

Xpress HB-22
175 Yammy Jammer

My 16 y.o. neighbor, Colby Borland took some of my rental guests this morning, and they had their 20 fish limit before noon today. They were fishing the big pool.

Rick K

I’m surprised I didn’t see him. I did a lot of riding. My main purpose today was to run some good ethanol-free gas through the motor before putting it up for a while. This after reading all the posts on ethanol lately. Even still, the fish I got on were slow biters. Congrats to Colby on the hot bite!

Xpress HB-22
175 Yammy Jammer