Weather Station

Looking to get Dad one for Christmas. Any recommendations? Nothing crazy expensive.

Ask Bonzo! He probably has one to sell:smiley::wink: I’m sure he can at least, get you a deal from Cantore!

LOL

Just get the life size cantore bobblehead box set, its only 4’2"… The kit comes with a stool that he jumps on when the weather gets nasty.

The kit should come with a step ladder, cause Cantore is a midget!

Big Bonzo has a Davis model…I think they are the cream of the crop, but I have an Acu-Rite and I love it…mine is wireless and does wind, rain, temp, humidity, barometer, trend and records…about $100 at Lowes and wireless to a couple hundred feet I think…the Davis models can be wireless to like 1,000’ or something crazy like that…think his was around $300…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Bought one at Sams on special last Christmas works just great paid something like $15.00 Nothing fancy if I want more data I go to the National Weather Service site.

Shaq O’Neal is nuts over Cantore…

People will forget what you said…
People will forget what you did…
But people will never forget how you made them feel.

quote:
Originally posted by JustinTime

Shaq O’Neal is nuts over Cantore…

:smiley:

Glad someone got it!

I have been a weather bug for a while and owned several stations. In my opinion the Davis stations are the best on the market. I have the remote model that sits on my dock. The receiver sits by my recliner in the house!

I have a weather station with a remote that I can use from my recliner also! It’s a Comcast Cable remote and a window:smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

http://www.walmart.com/ip/AcuRite-8-Digital-Weather-Station-Forecaster/16888920
Got this one 2 years ago for my Father. Still going strong. He changes batteries about every 7 months. He loves it.

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.