Wednesday June 6th

quote:
Originally posted by P-Man

I was making simple conversation - I did not realize that this is a closed club - I’m 64 years old and been fishing offshore since I was a teen. I have never seen such a reaction to a post - I wasn’t criticizing anyone or commenting on their catch or fishing methods. You guys make alot of assumptions, all them very negative. If I in anyway stepped on someone’s toes or broke some sort of ‘protocol’ here, why don’t one of you simply PM me and set me straight. To publically bash someone you do not know with dispersions of their intentions, skills, experience, or character sends a negative message to other readers and potential, new members . . . members who well may have substantial experience on the water but not hundreds of posts on this forum . . . and yes, sometimes the two are mutually exclusive.

P-Man

Sea Hunt 240 Triton w/Yamaha F250
“Daddy’s Girl”

Well articulated response, sir. It can get annoying when people start piling on when ironically, many of those piling on probably have the same question(s) and/or less knowledge than the person originally asking the question…[:0]

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

Is it “that time of month” again already?

Seafox 246 w 300 Yamaha

quote:
Originally posted by P-Man

Poke Salad, be careful - you may be labeled a heretic and burned at the stake :slight_smile:

P-Man

Sea Hunt 240 Triton w/Yamaha F250
“Daddy’s Girl”

LOL

You need to ask Warbler when was the last time he ran a boat to the hundred fathom curve.

I have a pioneer

My boat is not a pioneer 197. Can I make it to Georgetown hole and back?

if I wasn’t working I would go get a bayboat mahi.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

Yeah, today would be a splendid day to be offshore…

Next time you come in, come heavy, or not at all…

Spot on Bryson. PMan says: “Think we can sneak up on some good offshore weather?” and gets attacked for being a neophyte and a dumbass with no business going offshore.

Some of the self important jerks on this site make it not worth reading/posting.

quote:
Originally posted by bryson

Dang guys, calm down. I think it was just an invitation for conversation, not a request for approval.

If one of your buddies asked you the exact same question, would you interpret it is him asking for your permission? It just sounded more like a roll call to me.

2000 Sportcraft Sport Cat 255 - “Morning Bite”
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160

quote:
Warbler Yeah, today would be a splendid day to be offshore...

Yes it would have been great actually. Unless you are scared of getting a little wet from some rain. Then maybe it’s best to stay home. I won’t be asking Warbler when I should go fish, I expect to get wet when I leave the dock :smiley:

quote:
SCOOBIE Senior Member Posted - 06/03/2015 : Headed out to find a nice ocean, and only one rain cloud in sight
quote:
Author Topic Next Topic

BigEZE

Posted - 06/03/2015 : 6:08:39 PM
Went out with some friends on their boat to the 226 hole yesterday. Drove through some rain on the way out but it turned into a beautiful and calm day.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry
quote:
Warbler Yeah, today would be a splendid day to be offshore...

Yes it would have been great actually. Unless you are scared of getting a little wet from some rain. Then maybe it’s best to stay home. I won’t be asking Warbler when I should go fish, I expect to get wet when I leave the dock :smiley:

quote:
SCOOBIE Senior Member Posted - 06/03/2015 : Headed out to find a nice ocean, and only one rain cloud in sight
quote:
Author Topic Next Topic

BigEZE

Posted - 06/03/2015 : 6:08:39 PM
Went out with some friends on their boat to the 226 hole yesterday. Drove through some rain on the way out but it turned into a beautiful and calm day.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Go to the dictionary, under the letter “T”, look up “today.” Huge cells offshore.

quote:
Originally posted by sulcataman

Seafox 246 w 300 Yamaha

for Warbler it is…

“mr keys”

la ignorancia es felicidad

quote:
Originally posted by northchucky
quote:
Originally posted by sulcataman

Seafox 246 w 300 Yamaha

for Warbler it is…

“mr keys”

Junior Soprano ain’t makin’ a whole lotta friends on here…:wink:

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”