Weekend at the range

Made it to Palachucola Range this weekend.
Had quite a few people to be such a ammo shortage. And some new shooters.There was older couple next to me did not have a clue. He had taken one lesson when he purchased the gun. And now he was trying to teach his wife. Totally wrong gun for newbie. They had a FN509 compact with a RMR.Threaded barrel and suppressor height sites Probably $1,700 gun. I just seen one last week without an RMR for $1,300.
I usually keep my mouth shut.but I looked over and seen her with her thumb behind the slide. Then she was following the slide home and not going into battery. She could hardly rack the weapon and could not find the red dot in the site. I helped them out about 30 minutes got her so she could rack the weapon and at least hit the paper from 10 yards.
Couple of people were talking about the gun shortage and ammo shortage.I said something about it will clear up if Trump gets reelected but if he don’t we’re doomed.
They did a 180 in a heartbeat. I was no longer a nice guy. I apparently was breathing fire and had devil horns at that moment. They packed their stuff & halled tail.
They even had Santa Claus out there shooting him. DNR guy come out and he even laughed about Santa just told them make sure they hold him off when they were done.

Busted one of my targets 300 blackout from 100 yd.
Looks like cast.

Oh well I’ve got a couple more they’ve held up well

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

509 is a good firearm, good thing you helped them, too bad they didn’t realize how incompetent they were

those kind of folks worry me, they are the type to wave the gun around asking questions

at my last range trip some guy started walking down range while I was firing

Pioneer 197SF

A lot of people that own guns really have no business owning one. At least half more than likely would not know how to react in a life-threatening situation. Took my boys out the last time they were both home. They are both good shooters and know how to handle a gun.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Got home this evening and this was on my steps. My wife’s the best.

Six plate kit for dueling tree $89 from. Make it ring. The silhouette and the fence post mount are about 50 bucks. I don’t know about shipping or anything the wife bought these. But whenever she buys stuff she looks for discount codes and coupons does pretty well that way.
Weld the hangers on the inside of a piece of angle iron. Make a base or either a point on the angle iron. You have a dueling tree for under a $1& a quarter.
Lot of fun. Shot one a while back with a guy way better than me. Had a lot of fun and learned a lot.

22 life’s a day

Target Rich environment. They’re all over the highway.

22 life’s a day

THEY’RE EVERYWHERE , THEY’RE EVERYWHERE !!!

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

I’d take a flamethrower to that target. Funny, just found a website the other day where you can actually buy a flamethrower. Shocked that such ownership hasn’t been banned.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

My luck if I had a flamethrower would be it back feeding and blowing me up. I always remember those things from old war movies. Got to be one helova way to die.

Pretty devastating weapon. Especially the ones attached to the tanks. Watch some of the footage from when the Marines took Okinawa… I looked at one a couple years ago, THE WIFE SAID NO AND HELL NO.
Went to the gun show at Easley speedway this morning. Price gouging central. Box of CCI small pistol primers $120. Should be 30 bucks.
Did buy some raffle tickets from the police officer trying to raise money for body armor for the puppies.

22 life’s a day

Alfredo’s Flame Thrower…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L-O32gHCWE

RBF

Stopped at sportsman’s Warehouse on the way back home today. That’s my pea stop on the way back and forth from Greenville.
No primers or ammo except for a ton of 40s. They did have quite a few guns. Even a few ARs. They had several brands of lowers. I picked up 2 Anderson arms lowers. $50 I don’t see the point of paying big bucks for a lower.
They had Beretta 22s in a 92 platform. Wish I had a picked 1 up.

22 life’s a day

Plinking device

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2020/10/23/review-north-american-arms-22-magnum-revolver/

I have the black widow model,it’s easy to carry.

Just put my dueling tree together. And put another spinner together.

22 life’s a day

Nice!

I have a Birchwood Casey that’s similar.

NN

Finally got my new grandson yesterday. Got him a Henry Golden boy for his birthday.
He has not seen it yet. Hope he likes it. Hahah

22 life’s a day

This is my order from the end of July. They said they are catching up a little bit. They are shipping five pallets a day. Both my August of September order should ship next week.
I’ve managed to get about 8,000 primers & 30 lb of powder by being at the gun store when they open on Mondays.That’s about the only way you can beat the scalpers.

I think the mailman hates me.

22 life’s a day