weekend ribs, butts and beer

HT (w/ E-vic) has $2/lb baby backs and $14 cases bud, miller, coors or yuengling

Bi-Lo on JI has $.99/lb butts and 5/$1 corn

Happy Labor Day!

Ribs, butts and beers………………….sounds like my kind of weekend. With better beer of course.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Big T’s West Ashley

case of Sam Adams 76 16oz cans $12

Tall Sail Marine

Bilo on Edisto: Most everything is still over priced, the shelves are still half empty, produce is weeks old, fired chicken is (**() good and I am ready for the tourist to go home.

quote:
Originally posted by Edisto82

Bilo on Edisto: Most everything is still over priced, the shelves are still half empty, produce is weeks old, fired chicken is (**() good and I am ready for the tourist to go home.

That BiLo has a monopoly…

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish