Weekly weather complaint thread...

One of the worst years I can remember…:frowning_face:

It can always get worse.

Every day I don’t have to work…

I took a week off at the end of may to troll thinking there had to be one good day… There wasn’t.

Well played nature.

26 Seahunt
Angler’s Dream

I hope this is not a harbinger of things to come for hurricane season.

Been plenty of good fishing days. Yal just been too scared to go. I go fishing while yal are sitting around bit… About the weather. You don’t know if you don’t go. I trailer from Lexington so when I get there I go.

quote:
Originally posted by Foxhunter

Been plenty of good fishing days. Yal just been too scared to go. I go fishing while yal are sitting around bit… About the weather. You don’t know if you don’t go. I trailer from Lexington so when I get there I go.

Wow…

“Good things come to those who bait”

looks like there is a window on Sunday…for now.

quote:
Originally posted by Foxhunter

Good for you. I am sure you will be out on Saturday?

Just get some tidal rails… Go any day there after.

Mayhem
Pioneer 197

Yeah, I tried going out twice last weekend. Saturday the chop chased me back in. Sunday when the forecast said 2-3 ft seas, I gave it a go. When I was looking at 5-6ft waves cresting in front of me with a 3-4 sec period, I hauled a** back in.

Sea Hunt BX22 Br
WS Tarpon 140

Its crazy though. Its been a chilly spring. I saw a thread on a gulf site saying the water temp was 79 out at the nipple south of Destin. That’s not that warm.

I can’t seem to put a fish in the boat, and I’m not seeing a lot of reports (nor hearing) of trout being caught in any consistency. Redfish seem to be there, just not all that active.

If I attempt any fishing this weekend, it may well just be for some whiting and black drum, bouncing the bottom with cut shrimp.

Moral judgment under girds the entire structure of laws and is necessary for the rational structure of any significant statute. The idea that our laws can stand independent of moral foundation is senseless.----- Albert Mohler.