Weird Emails

Unlike Bonzo and DG34YF, I don’t get emails offering me millions of dollars. I get a different kind of email. I have been receiving spam emails for a couple of months now that “look” like they are from an old girlfriend that I literally have not seen or spoken to in at least 30 years. When you hover the cursor over her name, it shows some weird email address. How in the world has someone tied her name to me?

you carved too much information on the tree

She probably tried to google your name or look you up on facebook. Then some worm or other malicious thing got in her computer. Matrix type of stuff…Or just a coincidence.

Not a Facebooker so I guess Google is plausible. Had no idea it was that easy to link two people together. The internet is a wonderful and scary thing.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Just worry if you come home to a rabbit in a pot on your stove.

No kidding, haven’t seen nor heard of/from this gal in a loooong time. And, we don’t own a rabbit so I should be good.

quote:
Originally posted by Apickett

Just worry if you come home to a rabbit in a pot on your stove.

Exactly

Also does your wife know you’re carrying on with your ex? Be a shame if we had to tell her

Hmmm, didn’t read my first post did you. Look, being mad at Bonzo is no reason to lash out at others. You and Bonzo need to talk.

Some people have actually input all their old high school classmates on social media and from their other linked in sights will use this info to try and link you in.

What’s scary are all the apps that we “accept” that then are allowed to go through our contacts, pictures, location, and glean what sights we “google” to learn our interests.

Google something on a work computer that is not even linked with your home computer and see all the related adds that come up on your home computer … scary.

I’d guess what Narcosis stated, someone was searching your name and you got linked in. :question: