Welcome To The Twilight Zone

Tucker Carlson’s guest last night on PC gender neutral pronoun use of the future.

https://youtu.be/zlO4UCWpi9c

Never happen. That is just ridiculous. How can you take anyone serious making crap like that up?

You lost me at “gender neutral”. Of course I am a narrow-minded cisgender so…

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Let me see, this was developed by the LGBTQIA community to be gender neutral. How can an organization that divides themselves into seven different groups talk about gender or anything else being neutral.

Like Zane Gray said in one of his novels "some men are born with crooked teeth and some are born with crooked minds?.

ZX

The word BISEXUAL says in itself that there are only 2 genders and it’s in their frigging acronym!

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

I don’t believe gender neutral pronouns were developed by the LGBTQ…yada community but rather by regular linguists as a way for people to refer to a person or persons in a way that includes them without knowing them personally. We use gender neutral pronouns all the time when we use ‘they’ or ‘them’ when we talk or write about someone we don’t know.

quote:
Originally posted by sea tonic

I don’t believe gender neutral pronouns were developed by the LGBTQ…yada community but rather by regular linguists as a way for people to refer to a person or persons in a way that includes them without knowing them personally. We use gender neutral pronouns all the time when we use ‘they’ or ‘them’ when we talk or write about someone we don’t know.

We are talking about “Ze” and “Zir”, not “they” or “them”. I can promise you I’ll stick to “them” and “they”. Just more noise from the LGBTQ community to be the same as everyone else, but refusing to be such.