Weld bandsaw blades

Anyone have or know where I can get bandsaw blades welded?
Thanks

I can get you whatever you need, just need more info. Length, tpi,thickness…

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

You can silver braze them if you have a torch.Or go buy a cheap mig,every man should have these two items in their shop.Do you have a big roll of blade stock or what? If not,just get with fritz.My bandsaw has a built in blade welder on it.haha

What you using it for… metal, wood, meat?

If metal, make sure you don’t use to much heat and take away temper… tig may be an option. Mig for all else. Take Fritz up. I’d be tempted to give it a try… We hired on a new welder / fabricator when I see him next I’ll try and remember to ask him about it.

Never thought of actually welding / repairing a broken blade, but the ones I’m around are not that expensive or long. I could see were this could be a real cost solution.

Edit… Was talking yesterday about this and was told that some machines are equipped to repair their own. I guess what sman was talking about. Maybe ask a couple of local machine shops and see if they can do it for you?

I have two large blades. They were ordered as the wrong size and I am trying to get them cut down so I don’t just scrap $100+.

CaptFritz if I start to get new ones I will give you a shout, thanks.

These are 10ft+ x 1" x 6-8 tooth metal blades for a farm fab shop.