well/septic tank costs

Any drilled well and installed septic tank lately? Looking a lot and wondering what ball park price is on this.Tank Permit is already in hand.

1800.00 for the well 400ft. Septic tank not positive. Where are you looking to do this?

Double D.

Chas county Ravenel area.

I had a well drilled for my mom and dad a couple of years ago. Price ran to just about $8000.

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” - C.S. Lewis

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

I had a well drilled for my mom and dad a couple of years ago. Price ran to just about $8000.

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” - C.S. Lewis

Good Gracious! That must not have been around here!

Seapro, what Double D said on the well. Septic can vary a lot with how your land perks. $2,500-$12,000+

When you get your well go with a Galvanized tank with a burper. The Bladder tanks that most well installers do lets too much sulfur smell in the house. Not sure how it works but Lanes Well Drilling put in some kind of system that allows air into the tank every time it comes on and I now have No Sulfur smell and I’ve never had my tank get “water logged”. Used to get it bad using hot water in the shower before.

i just spend about $9000 on well and septic in newberry county, but well had to go down to 580 feet so it was more than normal.

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

Thanks. Kinda figured pricing was depending on lot of factors.

Lot better water in Newberry county than in Charleston county! Better perk test also. How many ft. of drain line is on the permit? Good luck!