Well, well,.... looking good! Charleston fishing.com

Hey guys! Long time no read! I hate dealing with logins and new passwords and all that technical stuff. I’d rather shove bamboo shoots under my nails.
So, now that my fingers have healed up…:nerd_face:

Like the new look! I’ve heard pics are easy to upload now.

Anyway, just wanted to reach out and say hello. Look forward to talk fishing.

I’m out once a week. Was out last Tuesday with a couple of Navy guys. We were throwing a variety of soft plastics. Right now I’m catching lots of flounder and trout out close to the inlet and puppy drum further in when the tide is out of the grass.
Paying the Tax man about every third outing. I guess it’s the influx of the 87,000 new tax collectors! :grimacing:

Kerry Browning

Going to test a pic of one of the guys I took out

3 Likes

Glad to see you wandering around here again. Looking forward to your reports.

It works good now. Glad to see you back sir.

Almost all the riff raff has been ran off or disposed of now, so theres that.

The site is much better these days, especially with guys like you showing back up.

Look forward to your reports and pictures, they were always appreciated.

1 Like

Welcome back Kerry. Good to hear from you and looking forward to your reports again!

1 Like

Glad to see you back, and thanks gor all your help.

Bout time you came back for a visit. I’ve been requesting. Thanks for the report, hopefully there will be more to come. :+1:

Which plastics were the go-to that trip?

Welcome Back!

Thanks. Really diggin the new look!

Thanks. I’ve got plenty to give. I’m about a month behind on videos. Meaning, I’m posting one every week but they are a month old. Went walleye fishing and when I got back I just got a little burnt out of putting videos together. I’ve got about five more I need to put together before I’m caught up.

Thank you. I’ll keep them coming.
The pic was so simple to load I’m excited to share with you guys!

My pleasure! It was great talking with you. Thanks for the heads up on the new and improved site!

You know, one guy was using a three inch zman swim bait “smelt maybe?” with a 1/4 oz Texas eye. I was throwing a pearl colored Zman curly tail with a 1/4 oz Texas eye.
We were getting short bit. I figured it was mostly croakers. I know what a pin fish bite is like and we got plenty of those, but this short bite was pretty consistent so I switched to a 1/8 oz head with a zmann slim swim in opening night and started catching small trout about 12 to 15 inches with an occasional keeper here and there.
Didn’t keep fish but could have taken home maybe six or so.

Thank you.

1 Like

I answered you guys in the order I received them. I hope they are showing up as replies to individual comments. If not I’m probably navigating something wrong.

I think when you reply to a persons specific response it does not make it a quote like it use to but instead it sends that person an e-mail notification & link.
To do a quote you have to do that in the box where you are typing your response.

You can also highlight the words, right click, and click “quote.” This is faster and and easier for me.

Kerry Browning…I think I know that guy :slight_smile:

I think Optiker probably wasn’t surprised to see that I couldn’t figure it out. :weary::joy::joy::joy: