Well what do ya'll think

About this White Chick in the NAACP, telling everyone she is Transracial! I guess there may be some truth in the saying that, Once you go Black, you can’t go back! My personal belief is she used it to further herself economically and for her ego! Like, look at me:question: I don’t think the term Transracial can even be used to describe ones self! You can have a Transracial family and you can be Biracial and you can be nuts which I think applies to her! Any of you remember the term, Passing! Does that apply in this case:question:

She wouldn’t let a hispanic girl participate in a rally because she, “wasn’t hispanic enough.” She’s insane. You don’t have to be black to believe in civil rights, but you can’t piggyback off of their perceived hardships and claim them as your own.

This whole country has gone insane. Either that, or I have.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Sure you can Edisto! The rich Democrats have been putting themselves in Black Shoes for years! Like they understand, how it is! Cracker, you’ve been in the Swamp for to long! This is becoming, the new normal! If I just make up a new word for it, the wackos will get it added to the dictionary!

Really though. Empathizing with someone else’s feelings is one thing. Pretending to be them is completely different.

Haha. Check this out:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/16/ousted-spokane-naacp-head-sued-howard-u-for-discrimination-claiming-was-white/

quote:
Cracker, you've been in the Swamp for to long! This is becoming, the new normal!

And this is where I’m staying. I can’t fix this crazy world, but I can keep my little corner of it sane.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

She’s batcrap crazy. Claims to have lived in a teepee, been in South Africa, sued for discrimination against her for being white, now thinks she’s black with black made up father, pretended to have cancer…

Have you ever noticed that people who perceive themselves as victims will not willingly give up their victimhood?

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

That lady had serious issues between the ears. Dont know why the NAACP didnt fire he for lying on her resume. That has nothing to do with race it’s flat out lying on your resume to put yourself ahead of others and is grounds for dismissal.

I wonder if transracial is like me being a Heinz 57? :smiley: Had a teacher call me a half breed once. only once. he didn’t like Indians or dark skin people.

If I could qualify for better and cheaper insurance I’d tell them I was what ever they wanted me to be.

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry
quote:
Cracker, you've been in the Swamp for to long! This is becoming, the new normal!

And this is where I’m staying. I can’t fix this crazy world, but I can keep my little corner of it sane.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

The world is upside down. Maybe I should be looking for some swamp land !

2013 Tidewater 180CC
115 Yamaha

Have any of you done the DNA testing for heritage? I’m pretty white but says I’m 2% African 1% Asian, 97% euro, so maybe she’s right. Who knows?

It reminds me of when the white people were fooled by Clayton Bigsby!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82404406/ NSFW hahaha

Do you find it ummmm, inconsistent, that our leadership (at all levels) seems to be so against racial discrimination, yet, on every government form - even drivers license applications - we are asked to identify our race?

If we are TRULY against racism (and I am), is there any other answer than using the box labeled “Other” (for my race) and writing in “Human”?

:smiley:

illigitimi non-carborundum . . .

I heard through a pretty reliable source that she will be the president of a newly formed group once they go public. The National Association for the Advancement of Artificial Colored People (NAAACP)…

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”